The Australian Open gets underway on Monday 18th January as the world’s top players challenge for the first Grand Slam of the year.
Novak Djokovic heads to Melbourne looking for a record sixth title, and will face competition from four-time finalist Andy Murray, former champion Roger Federer and 2014 winner Stan Wawrinka, who defeated the Serb in last year’s French Open final.
In the Women’s draw, Serena Williams will defend her title as she again tries to complete her first Grand Slam after falling just short last season. Attempting to stop the American will be two-time winner Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova and Simona Halep, who is yet to pick up her first Major.
The Tennis at Melbourne Park never fails to deliver and as always, there will be an extensive range of In-Play betting opportunities available throughout the two weeks with markets including Next Point Winner, Next Game Winner, Next Set Winner and Match Winner.
That’s not all, with bet365’s Tennis Accumulator Bonus you have the chance to earn a bonus of up to 50% of your winnings for accumulators including matches from all the top Tennis Tournaments and events. This offer applies to winnings on pre-match accumulators of 2 or more selections on To Win Match, First Set Winner and Set Betting markets for Singles and Doubles matches from any Grand Slam, ATP, WTA or Challenger Tour event, as well as Singles and Doubles matches from the Davis Cup, Fed Cup and Hopman Cup.
The bonus will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, the bonus will be calculated based on the remaining active stake and the maximum bonus that you can receive is £100,000 or currency equivalent. Combination bets with bonuses such as Lucky 15’s or Lucky 31’s do not apply for this offer.
With a wide range of pre-match and In-Play markets, and a fantastic Live Streaming service, bet365 is a great place for all your Tennis betting.
Terms and Conditions
- Bonus applies to winnings on pre-match accumulators of 2 or more selections for Men’s Singles, Women’s Singles, Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles and Mixed Doubles matches from Grand Slam, ATP, WTA, Challenger Tour, Davis Cup, Fed Cup or Hopman Cup events. Offer applies to the following markets: To Win Match, First Set Winner and Set Betting.
- If any selections are postponed/void then the bonus will still apply, but the percentage bonus added will reflect the actual number of winning selections. For example, an 8 match accumulator with 7 winners and 1 postponed match will receive a 25% bonus to winnings.
- Maximum bonus £100,000 or currency equivalent. Accumulator Bonus does not apply to combination bets with bonuses such as Lucky 15’s, Lucky 31’s etc.
- The bonus part of your winnings will be added to your account within 24 hours of your final selection having played.
- This bonus will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, the bonus will be calculated based on the remaining active stake.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
- All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.